janeanne

Jane's reviews

Flawed Perfection (Beautifully Flawed)

Flawed Perfection - Cassandra Giovanni Flawed Perfection by Cassandra Giovanni

4.5 Stars

Growing up next door to brothers Adam and Bobby, it was no surprise that River built up a close bond with both. As they grew older the feelings they had for each other changed, her feelings towards Bobby as a friend were nothing like the deeper feelings she felt towards Adam. Bobby was the more competitive of the brothers, he loved sport and some may say he was his parent’s favourite. Adam certainly thought so, he was constantly disappointing them with his love of music and choice of career, where as they loved everything Bobby did. I can understand why Adam had trust issues and was unable to form any kind of meaningful relationship.

Because it involved brothers, and they were both great characters, this love triangle was quite emotional. There was no one to hate, and no one to pick as the better option and root for, it really was down to the characters to decide which way this was going to go and it was often sad to read… I loved it! The ending came out of left field and I was shocked beyond words, which only added to my enjoyment.

Flawed perfection is a character driven story following the lives of these three people, it isn’t action packed or adventure filled but it held my interest anyway. Cassandra is a talented writer and I’m sure I will be reading more of her books.

Copy supplied for review