janeanne

Jane's reviews

The Chosen One: Book 3 in the Dream Series

The Chosen One - Gladys Quintal The Chosen One by Gladys Quintal

The Chosen One is a fast paced drama with non stop action and suspense throughout, it’s full of unexpected twists and turns that kept me turning the pages until I finished the whole book in one sitting. Alexi is still struggling to keep his own secret and now has the added stress of keeping A.J hidden as his sons abilities are beginning to show. Luckily he has his family and friends to support him, but the question is, will they be able to find the threat in time? The ending was abrupt and I found myself trying to turn the page for the next chapter, so with my hate of waiting I did feel a little aarrrggghhh at the fact I have to wait a while to find out ‘What the hell has been going on?’!!!!

This is the 3rd instalment of the Dream series and I can honestly say I am honoured to have read them all. I have watched this authors progress and seen her grow into a great story teller. From the first edition of ‘The Man of my Dreams’ which had potential but needed a lot of work, to ‘Be Careful What You Wish For’ which was so much more polished. I can see the difference and improvements in the authors writing style as she has gained experience. Gladys Quintal has definitely found her niche and I am looking forward to the rest of the series with interest.

Thank you for sending me this ARC copy for review.