janeanne

Jane's reviews

Avenger (Impossible, #3)

Avenger (Impossible, #3) - Julia Sykes Avenger (Impossible #3) by Julia Sykes

4 Stars

As we come to the end of the Impossible Trilogy, Claudia is hell bent on revenge after finding out it was Ronan who killed her parents all those years ago.

I have found this whole series really exciting. I was on the edge of my seat, constantly wondering just what catastrophe would be the next to befall these people and how, or if, they were going to survive it. The plot is action packed, unpredictable and full of twists and turns. Just when you think things are going one way, wham, something completely different happens.

Julia Sykes has got a great way with words. Her writing makes it easy to visualise each scene. The characters are well rounded, not perfect, they have flaws and that makes them believable. I was very impressed by the steamy scenes, they are really well written without gross or crass words making them feel smutty, although there was still that bottom drawer issue that I wished was not included, but we can’t all love everything about every book and I have mentioned this issue in my reviews for the first two series instalments!

If you want a story with intrigue, lust and love, this one is a winner it has it all and I would recommend it.

Copy supplied for review